Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (17 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Why? What's happened?!
Their songs have a short enjoyment life in them.
I'm getting bored of both Scream and Endless night now and already bored of their other songs except full moon, I miss you and good night...help! :umjicry:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Gahyeonie :jisoosmh: .

I was going to tell you not to spam songs from a single artist and to listen to each of their songs only once a day, or every other day lol.

Damn you. I'll get you. Someday, somehow, I'll get you with something! 😛
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Dreamcatcher @ SBS Inkigayo
20.03.08


'Scream'


​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Dreamcatcher's VLOG

JiU's Day: 'Scream' First Broadcast


​
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
@OnlyCalB I'm not sure if I can carry on being an InSomnia anymore... :umjicry:
Why? What's happened?!
Their songs have a short enjoyment life in them.
I'm getting bored of both Scream and Endless night now and already bored of their other songs except full moon, I miss you and good night...help! :umjicry:
@OnlyCalB You know it's April Fools coming next month, right? Maybe I did this joke a bit too early?
It was a joke for @Keihatsu; but it's getting slowly real for me. Their Japanese release was the best Dreamcatcher to date; but I'm still not over the Scream disappointment. I'm afraid it will not be the same for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread