- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
I wonder how many DC Company produced after pre-order. Perhaps they didn't ship many out to retailers due to current state of the world right now.How can their sales get even lower?
I think you are probably right because there would be no way that their sales would be this low, especially since they have a good International fanbase and it has never been this low on other comebacks.I wonder how many DC Company produced after pre-order. Perhaps they didn't ship many out to retailers due to current state of the world right now.
Dreamcatcher albums are worth getting just for the album covers alone :).Got ma albums![]()
I didn't know you were a Dreamcatcher fan?Got ma albums![]()
Not like I stan other groupsI didn't know you were a Dreamcatcher fan?
They're so pretty!!Dreamcatcher albums are worth getting just for the album covers alone :).
What photocards did you get?Not like I stan other groups
But the album was just so good![]()
I got 2 versions and only had time to open oneWhat photocards did you get?
That Gahyeon cardI got 2 versions and only had time to open one
![]()
First time ever getting 2 of the same photocards![]()