Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (17 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I'm sure they'll get their first win soon. It's all about timing with these things anyway. If DC ent can time their comeback well, they should be able to get their first win ^^
That is true! Hopefully their next comeback, they can time it well and get a win on the show but the company always has bad timings with comebacks lol
I think just 1 win will be great!

Tbh these two songs are EVERYTHING

I have really got into Diamond now, at first PIRI was my favourite of the album, but now I actually like Diamond more.
For Scar, I believe Dami wrote her own raps for that song.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Holy crap!!!
13753

Can you see how many monthly listeners Dreamcatcher has now?
I swear they only had 266k when I last downloaded the end of nightmare album!
Going up by almost 400k followers in about 1 month? That's crazy!

@Minuteman @Crackhead @Reo @JungYoda @perhapz @OnlyCalB @Vikki @Jimin @Kedajo @Pigeon @lalaloveloona @Lilac @Soogi @BritishLuvie @joshuaology @taemkitten @lexusuwu @Hallybell @Riasama @Soleski @hyunaspandahoe @Walnutt @Ireneisbaee @Erae @notthatmarko @GoldenBunny @Kelly @Lord_Taeyong @kodoku @JungkooksWife @prix @Bagliun_Edar @mysteric @Bopper @Emily @Straykidslover @YtseJam @Keynam @Princess @EazyC @Moonbinlove @Ozymandias
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Holy crap!!!
Screenshot_20190314-205615.jpg

Can you see how many monthly listeners Dreamcatcher has now?
I swear they only had 266k when I last downloaded the end of nightmare album!
Going up by almost 400k followers in about 1 month? That's crazy!
How come none of the tags have been tagged?
I'll redo it soon then.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Joined
7 March 2019
Messages
157
Reactions Received
827
Location
Logue Town, East Blue
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yeah I remember everyone said Led Zeppelin's Stairway to heaven backwards sounded like it was a message for the devil or something.
I am not religious, so I don't believe in it anyway, but when I listened to it, it sounded interesting.
yeah rock, metal, and pop deliver subliminal messages the most.
many songs (believe or not) are written and composed by a medium (person) between the client and Djinn (genie/the devil) after both parties make an agreement (mostly wealth, power, fame)

doesn't mean that the artist can't make tje music themselves, they can and really do, but the fame they got are from the devil (the phenomenal songs, event, etc)

that's why some religuons opposed the idea of making the deal with the devil. so classic, god's plan or instant fame power and wealth.
that's just how the world works (im not teaching you guys, sorry, i just share the truth :(
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
13756

Ok, so I'll try this again!
When I had downloaded the end of nightmare album, Dreamcatcher had 266k followers, and now they have 652k followers. That is almost 400k followers in just one month which is amazing!
Damn, that's a lot of followers so fast. Well done! :pandalove: I'm glad more people realized what they were missing
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Damn, that's a lot of followers so fast. Well done! :pandalove: I'm glad more people realized what they were missing
Yeah it's amazing! This means they really are growing as a group! After all their own records they have broken, I think they can only go up from here!
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeah it's amazing! This means they really are growing as a group! After all their own records they have broken, I think they can only go up from here!
That's the way they deserve to go, for all their hard work! :pandaamazed:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
It looks like HappyFace Entertainment is no more and they really have changed the whole company into 'Dreamcatcher Company'.

I thought it was just going to be a sub-company that would focus on Dreamcatcher, but I guess not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread