- Joined
- 20 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,231
- Reactions Received
- 6,306
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Being honest, this kinda psychedelic beat is not much of my taste. I don't know what I was expecting exactly tbh, but I think I didn't like it for now.
LMAOIf they release one more teaser I will lose interest.
lmao, it ain't really a teaser tho since they are saying what they like and dislike and all that stuff i think bighits voice teasers were just really to tease their speaking voices at least without all the extra informationDid BigHit start a trend with these "voice teasers"? xD
2 of them were on Produce 48 maybe that's whyWhy does 1 or 2 of the girls look so familiar?
Anyways, I really like it!
Oh yes, I remember them now!2 of them were on Produce 48 maybe that's why
www.kpopsource.com