Group [OFFICIAL] EVERGLOW ✨ (에버글로우) Thread (3 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • E:U

    Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Sihyeon

    Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Mia

    Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Onda

    Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Aisha

    Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Yiren

    Votes: 12 24.5%
  • OT6

    Votes: 12 24.5%

  • Total voters
    49

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Mia & Yiren's visuals are so good. I think I might fall for them if their music quality continues to be good. Also, we need some ENG subbers on Vlive ;;

To those interested in stanning, this video would be a good one to watch. I learned all their names within 10 minutes, the absolute fastest of any group lmao.

Debut Showcase w/ Eng Subs
​


  • E:U looks like a girl who bullied me in high school kdfjhsfkjh it's the eyebrows.
  • You can definitely see each member has their own charm.
    • Yiren - facial expressions / resting face (it's chic), very cute
    • Mia - eyes, facial expressions (her duality seems good)
    • Aisha - proportions
    • Onda - smile, her hair suits her well
    • Sihyeon - smile, seems very pure, good at speaking & appears calm
    • E:U - eyebrows
  • E:U's styling seems like it doesn't suit her. She seems like a very lively girl and I think the dark/dull colors are not bringing out her full potential (also that eye shadow is a no from me).
  • The cameraman really likes Sihyeon & Mia (with a very small pinch of Aisha) during the Bon Bon Chocolat showcase. I don't see him zooming in on E:U or Yiren though, when they're the ones singing. It would be nice if everyone could be showcased evenly.
  • Aisha's bangs seem to be giving her trouble during the dance (she flicks her hair out of sync to fix them). She might just be overly conscience of looking good in front of the reporters, but I hope she won't have trouble with this in the future.
  • Are the girls honestly comfortable in their outfits? I'm asking this after seeing Mia's choker at 25:05, combined with Onda and E:U's earrings. I'm glad they're not overly revealing, but I think black pants would have suited this better than the short bottoms.
  • LISTEN MR. ANNOUNCER, STOP TRYING TO PUT WORDS IN YIREN'S MOUTH. CAN'T YOU TELL SHE'S NERVOUS ENOUGH YET YOU KEEP INTERRUPTING HER TRAIN OF THOUGHT AND FLUSTERING HER.
  • Did the reporter at 45:40 really question their sexy concept? This isn't boy group stan twitter where the two girl group concept choices are sexy or cute. E:U answered well.
 
Last edited:

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
EVERGLOW Fansites as of ~4 hours ago. Very surprised Mia does not have more... the cameraman at the debut showcase liked her & I do too.


EVERGLOW Arriving at Music Bank for pre-recording


Fansite preview pics



 

dab

Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
85
Reactions Received
529
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
EVERGLOW Fansites as of ~4 hours ago. Very surprised Mia does not have more... the cameraman at the debut showcase liked her & I do too.
E:U and Mia caught my eye the most, just goes to show how different tastes can be. Especially E:U found a way right into my heart. But I'm sure she'll receive lots of love soon as well, they are only just starting to promote, right? :pandalove:
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
190323 Yiren Previews (First Fansign)






190323 Mia Previews (First Fansign)







190323 Onda Previews (First Fansign)





190323 Aisha Previews (First Fansign)







190323 E:U Previews (First Fansign)
Truly sorry for the lack of content here. I genuinely cannot find more than this, and it may or may not be because her name is a bit more odd? I've tried searching for "이유 190323" but to no avail. If anyone finds more fansign previews please do post them.



190323 Sihyeon Previews (First Fansign)







 
Last edited:

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I'm so behind. I only just found EVERGLOW's YouTube channel.





E:U & Onda are really hot in this video:


​

  • absolutely loved the covers of Kara & BEG. I'll be honest though I was expecting some After School/Orange Caramel & was sad they weren't included.
  • sihyeon looks really hot in all of these videos & I think she's threatening to climb my unstable bias list
  • this river cover saved my life omg
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
190324 2nd Fansign Previews

NOTICE: I don't know if it's just me, but tweets are saying they are unavailable.
However, if you click on the links, they will bring you to the tweet, which is very much available.



Sihyeon








Aisha







Onda





Mia






Yiren




[/spoiler[


E:U
Once again, Passionfruit is the only E:U fansite I know of. Sorry for the lack of content.

 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@blooming what do you say about merging my thread with yours, it has around 5 pages with comments since they first released teasers, you can still keep the OP if you want, if not I can take over it
here's the one I created in the kpop section
@blooming hasn't been online since March 18th.
Can a mod merge these two threads and if possible hand over control of the thread to @Reo (if you want, if not then I can do it too).

EDIT: On second thought, probably better to wait a while before handing anyone else control of the thread but can the two threads still be merged pls? Coz the other thread had quite a bit of content that would be useful in an official artist thread :sanapray:

Mod @Tir ? :sanapray:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
@blooming hasn't been online since March 18th.
Can a mod merge these two threads and if possible hand over control of the thread to @Reo (if you want, if not then I can do it too).

EDIT: On second thought, probably better to wait a while before handing anyone else control of the thread but can the two threads still be merged pls? Coz the other thread had quite a bit of content that would be useful in an official artist thread :sanapray:

Mod @Tir ? :sanapray:
I'd prefer if someone else could take over the whole thread then instead of me but if nobody really wanna do it i can as well
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd prefer if someone else could take over the whole thread then instead of me but if nobody really wanna do it i can as well
Yeah if nobody else does it, I'd do it as well but preferably someone else volunteers first lol.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread