Group (Official) [G]I-DLE [아이들] ~ Neverland Artist Thread (16 Viewers)

Your bias in I-DLE???

  • Soyeon

    Votes: 27 38.6%
  • Miyeon

    Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Yuqi

    Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Shuhua

    Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Soojin

    Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Minnie

    Votes: 21 30.0%
  • OT6

    Votes: 14 20.0%

  • Total voters
    70
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


YUQI 2nd Mini Album [二十七 (27)] Audio Snippet​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


소연 (SOYEON) - BankrollㅣIMMERSED (이멀스드) | 딩고뮤직ㅣdingo Music​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


YUQI 'I Like You' Official Music Video

I rlly rlly rlly like this; if i dint already love her so much i'd stan her all over again
:sj_weary::yoogasm::clapping:
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread