- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,410
- Reactions Received
- 31,087
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Ship
Seeing as this is for something coming in 11 days, I don't think it's a comeback. Usually there is an official announcement and schedule released before only 11 days til comeback.
Not sure where to post this since I think it's a comeback(maybe?).
If anyone has posted this in its own thread, I'll delete/edit this post.
Wheee, (if it's really a comeback so soon-to me it's soon.)[could be sth else, ig]
[sheepish] I dint watch the YouTube video yet when I posted the links, but I hv now-first thot when I heard/read it was large-scale was is it a concert before reality dawned on me.Seeing as this is for something coming in 11 days, I don't think it's a comeback. Usually there is an official announcement and schedule released before only 11 days til comeback.
Hopefully it is for a reality show. :)
I AM NOT READY TOO
I miss them so much. So I can't wait for GF to comeback!