- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
#MakeGFriendThreadGreatAgain@Bara @Riasama @Abeamus @Tir @perhapz @Kedajo @LucidDream @irrelevant
Hey guys tag any other buddies you know because I just updated the thread! Check the front page :)
I'll be active here from now on so I hope you all can be active with me ^^
Where´'s my chubby-cheek baby Umji. D: She's has such a mature-beauty these days.
YESSS!#MakeGFriendThreadGreatAgain
@Soulless_Senpai @Chan @BuddySr @Laursynct @RandAlThor @Walnutt @Chahee @kddicted @colagummies @Jichuus@Bara @Riasama @Abeamus @Tir @perhapz @Kedajo @LucidDream @irrelevant
Hey guys tag any other buddies you know because I just updated the thread! Check the front page :)
I'll be active here from now on so I hope you all can be active with me ^^
That's JR Hakata not Jakarta lmao@Bara You're country 👀
yes pelase :)@Soulless_Senpai @Chan @BuddySr @Laursynct @RandAlThor @Walnutt @Chahee @kddicted @colagummies @Jichuus
Would you guys like to be tagged in buddy posts?
Reply this to confirm, thanks![]()