Group 「Official H2H Thread」 ੈ ♡˳·˖✶ (4 Viewers)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
So, the number of members have not been finalized. Well, whatever it will be, I cannot wait!!

And, according to that Tweet, I'm assuming it seems like they're also going to appear in some Showcase Show, like a survival show, and have a voting system to eliminate them?

I guess this is the new format of selecting a finalized group-- making it public in a show instead of private within the label-- similar to the upcoming group Babymonster.
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
the real question is whether they will debut before Aespa's cb lol
aespa confirmed to cb in spring


I doubt the gg is ready but lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I doubt the gg is ready but lol
I agree. The new girl group could debut after aespa's comeback since, currently, SM confirmed they do not have a final lineup.
And, according to a bit of research, aespa will return in early May.

~~~~~~~~~~

Edit ~ I have found an original thread from May 2021 so please continue posting there. I will ask a Moderator to merge yours into the original.
It already has profile information on possible members.

Click this ~~~> https://kpopsource.com/threads/official-smngg-thread.57821/
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and Myth
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
To Yerichu and others ~ Please continue to post in here. Yerichu, I have asked a Moderator to merge yours into this original thread.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yerichu

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,364
Reactions Received
27,576
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,993
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
jiwoo pic broke (rip) but she used to go by stella, born in september, scouted via saturday auditions, and has been there since roughly 2017
nahyun i think i covered extensively
there's also rana who might be there, idk
jueun seems to be the ace alongside haram, with jueun being more dance and haram more vocal
there was a foreign girl yena who was good at rap
ouju still hanging on there somehow
i'll try to get op updated by their debut, am rlly busy w real life to do so now
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,364
Reactions Received
27,576
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,993
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
park soyun might be in too, her dad being famous matches with the rumours of the suju concert girls with how one of them had a famous parent
I'll try to compile a more cohesive post but I think I have info/pics for most of the girls at least
 
  • Like
Reactions: PloryWinxyMYBlnk
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
mysteric ~ It seems your old homework [ this thread ] is alive.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,364
Reactions Received
27,576
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,993
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
mysteric ~ It seems your old homework [ this thread ] is alive.
i try, there's a lot less compared to aespa or even newjeans though
even w newjeans i gave up a little but it's funny seeing so much of the old debunked aespa stuff getting brought back again
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
i try, there's a lot less compared to aespa or even newjeans though
even w newjeans i gave up a little but it's funny seeing so much of the old debunked aespa stuff getting brought back again
I mean, as long as Yerichu posts here as well to keep it alive... And maybe anyone else.

also it's rino day today
I don't know what that means.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,364
Reactions Received
27,576
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,993
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I mean, as long as Yerichu posts here as well to keep it alive... And maybe anyone else.



I don't know what that means.
there’s a lot of info that I could do a rundown of but since most of them have left sm I’d rather not post them unless I’m 100% sure
the info now is pretty terrible compared to predebut aespa and the general fandom is a lot younger and gullible, zero plausibility filtering
shibata yura is completely public though, she has a YouTube channel going on and was an apprentice which I think is safe to share
rino’s the bbc girl, the girl in the practice room singing in that bbc kpop documentary from a few years ago and was one of the more popular trainees in smngg aespa era
 
  • Like
Reactions: PloryWinxyMYBlnk
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
there’s a lot of info that I could do a rundown of but since most of them have left sm I’d rather not post them unless I’m 100% sure
the info now is pretty terrible compared to predebut aespa and the general fandom is a lot younger and gullible, zero plausibility filtering
shibata yura is completely public though, she has a YouTube channel going on and was an apprentice which I think is safe to share
rino’s the bbc girl, the girl in the practice room singing in that bbc kpop documentary from a few years ago and was one of the more popular trainees in smngg aespa era
I know you and others have to sort out news since it seems ever-changing.
We, the regular posting fans, appreciate your research along with others who volunteer in doing so, as well.
We also do not want you to waste time with filler or fake information.

So, thank you and others for taking the time in doing the research!
 
  • Love
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread