- Joined
- 28 May 2019
- Messages
- 8,716
- Reactions Received
- 8,198
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22,135
- Fandom
- Reveluv, Sone
aespa confirmed to cb in springthe real question is whether they will debut before Aespa's cb lol
I agree. The new girl group could debut after aespa's comeback since, currently, SM confirmed they do not have a final lineup.I doubt the gg is ready but lol
i try, there's a lot less compared to aespa or even newjeans thoughmysteric ~ It seems your old homework [ this thread ] is alive.
I mean, as long as Yerichu posts here as well to keep it alive... And maybe anyone else.i try, there's a lot less compared to aespa or even newjeans though
even w newjeans i gave up a little but it's funny seeing so much of the old debunked aespa stuff getting brought back again
I don't know what that means.also it's rino day today
there’s a lot of info that I could do a rundown of but since most of them have left sm I’d rather not post them unless I’m 100% sureI mean, as long as Yerichu posts here as well to keep it alive... And maybe anyone else.
I don't know what that means.
I know you and others have to sort out news since it seems ever-changing.there’s a lot of info that I could do a rundown of but since most of them have left sm I’d rather not post them unless I’m 100% sure
the info now is pretty terrible compared to predebut aespa and the general fandom is a lot younger and gullible, zero plausibility filtering
shibata yura is completely public though, she has a YouTube channel going on and was an apprentice which I think is safe to share
rino’s the bbc girl, the girl in the practice room singing in that bbc kpop documentary from a few years ago and was one of the more popular trainees in smngg aespa era