Group 「Official H2H Thread」 ੈ ♡˳·˖✶ (6 Viewers)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,364
Reactions Received
27,576
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,993
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
20250112_113720.jpeg

from what I see on the internet: lee an, dahyun, haram, yuna, nayeon, jiwoo, jooeun, carmen
lee an from the name tag pic, dahyun canadian, haram and yuna the two visual vocals from the showcase, nayeon child musical actress main vocal maybe, jiwoo leader and kid ballet dancer, jooeun all around ace fotg, carmen indonesian
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


Stolen from elseweb, @mysteric which is she in ur post above? Row 2, #1?

Idk if I hv enuf stan points to start stanning a new 8-member gg tho. My stan list in my sig maxed at 10(latest debut to earlier debut: IVE, aespa, Everglow [already at 6th yr since 2019 debut] n the rest are subunit/practically >10/7yr hiatus/reduced cb)​
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,364
Reactions Received
27,576
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,993
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
she’s bottom left, the 2010 musical actress
think I’ll wait out until everyone’s identity is confirmed before moving on w updating the op
stella, nayeon, jiwoo, carmen are the only ones confirmed right now
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
she’s bottom left, the 2010 musical actress
think I’ll wait out until everyone’s identity is confirmed before moving on w updating the op
stella, nayeon, jiwoo, carmen are the only ones confirmed right now
Oh thnx for ur reply, mysteric.

I wonder who is the purported china/jpn member as names alone r too opaque(unless the detectives hv already compiled from previous clues/appearances LOL) I know Carmen is (purportedly) Indonesian, as if it's a fact do I assume many clues/appearances hv yielded this conclusion. [Speculation would point to Lee an n haram as non korean]
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,364
Reactions Received
27,576
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,993
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Oh thnx for ur reply, mysteric.

I wonder who is the purported china/jpn member as names alone r too opaque(unless the detectives hv already compiled from previous clues/appearances LOL) I know Carmen is (purportedly) Indonesian, as if it's a fact do I assume many clues/appearances hv yielded this conclusion. [Speculation would point to Lee an n haram as non korean]
for the first like,, 10h everyone thought the center girl was jooeun but op I trust posted it was leean
turns out the consensus has changed and realized that jooeun in the blonde girl
same op posts leean using hangul (she’s chinese) so I’m leaning leean/yian being korean for the time being
some articles are saying jpn, indo, chn as the foreign line, other chn, thai, indo so i really don’t know
that being said, a lot of ppl saying leean is chinese and placed first in some singing show and is from sichuan i don’t think makes any sense because there would be picture proof by now if she was on tv before
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread