Group [OFFICIAL IDOL THREAD] Good, good, Berry Good! (3 Viewers)

Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Last group photo and video with Taeha at Music Core!












'
[Google Translation]
Going to the idol ground Johyun ๐Ÿ’–! Let's check what happened here! O (* ^ โ–ฝ ^ *) o

Here's the video

Idol Ground Johyun Part 1 [English Subtitles]




Taeha Instagram



Mother Berry is gone and all the the
kid Berries are all grown up and on their own now!​
 
Last edited:
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
GAMST channel uploaded videos with Johyun!











​

Johyun at Music Core Mini Fan Meeting.

Music Core Mini Fan Meeting Johyun Cam 05.25.2019 uploaded by ์Œˆ๋””
​
 
Last edited:
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


[Google Translation]
Thank you for your concern and support.
I can not reply to the article I send you, I ask for your understanding ... BG, BB๐Ÿ’›


 
Joined
2 May 2019
Messages
146
Reactions Received
443
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah! It sucks! Do you know when Gowoon's contract is up?
No idea honestly. :( But considering she debuted with Taeha it should be soon.

But Oh! Oh! was real gem. It would bring them many new fans. Eve after first perf, they started to notice them. :(
 
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


Idol Ground Johyun Part 3 [English Subtitles]





[Goggle Translation]
I want to see berry berry ๐Ÿ˜ž






[Goggle Translation]
Hair .... ghost ...... string ( when you practice ๐Ÿ”ˆ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ siren)




[Goggle Translation]
Chan Dating # ์› I pick up a dress for summer and I finish my day well ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
May be good too ... It will be really hot ๐Ÿ˜Œ





[Goggle Translation]
I want to make a comeback again. Oh ... I miss it. Thanks a lot. (BERRY BERRY We're all doing well.
Maybe it's getting stronger and mature.) Oh, right. I am so sorry that I have to give it a try ..
I can not control it myself .. I want to see so much .. I see old pictures .... all the small things are passing by .. thanks so much for the letters and thanks for the dolls .. I will show you how to make a better appearance!
Let's keep communicating during the break.







 
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Here's fancam of Taeha's last appearance with Berry Good. :pandasad:

Music Core Mini Fan Meeting Fancam 05.25.2019 uploaded by ์Œˆ๋””
​
 
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Daye made a statement about her bullying controversy:

Hope Daye, her family and friends stay strong during this controversy.




[Google Translation]
The finest flower is the most beautiful flower that overcomes adversity "







 
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Arirang Radio Sound K Interview 06.03.2019



:pandahappy: Happy to see Taeha posted some new pics!


















:pandalove: Yul looking so Beautiful!











​
 
Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
9
Reactions Received
37
Location
Italy - Kang Sehyung PR Team headquarter
Website
dramavisioni.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No idea honestly. :( But considering she debuted with Taeha it should be soon.

But Oh! Oh! was real gem. It would bring them many new fans. Eve after first perf, they started to notice them. :(
Very Berries! I'm here as well! I couldn't stand OH's death anymore, sigh and RIP.

As for Gowoon's contract question: when Taeha left the group, JTG released a statement saying that her contract was a bit unusual and that's why it seems that it ended too soon.
To explain it better, interpreting what they said and what I know about idols: when someone joins an agency as trainee, they sign a "trainee contract" (I don't know anything about its duration and terms); when they debut, they sign a new contract, an "idol contract", whose duration is, usually, 7 years. But JTG stated that Taeha signed an "idol contract" since the beginning (she was scouted in 2012, if you remember). Therefore, 2 years were "wasted" for training and the remaining 5 went into Berry Good.
JTG said that the other members' contracts are different, therefore I assume and hope Gowoon's one ends in 2021.
 
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Very Berries! I'm here as well! I couldn't stand OH's death anymore, sigh and RIP.

As for Gowoon's contract question: when Taeha left the group, JTG released a statement saying that her contract was a bit unusual and that's why it seems that it ended too soon.
To explain it better, interpreting what they said and what I know about idols: when someone joins an agency as trainee, they sign a "trainee contract" (I don't know anything about its duration and terms); when they debut, they sign a new contract, an "idol contract", whose duration is, usually, 7 years. But JTG stated that Taeha signed an "idol contract" since the beginning (she was scouted in 2012, if you remember). Therefore, 2 years were "wasted" for training and the remaining 5 went into Berry Good.
JTG said that the other members' contracts are different, therefore I assume and hope Gowoon's one ends in 2021.
Thanks for the info Chiyako, glad to see you here.
 
Joined
2 May 2019
Messages
146
Reactions Received
443
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Very Berries! I'm here as well! I couldn't stand OH's death anymore, sigh and RIP.

As for Gowoon's contract question: when Taeha left the group, JTG released a statement saying that her contract was a bit unusual and that's why it seems that it ended too soon.
To explain it better, interpreting what they said and what I know about idols: when someone joins an agency as trainee, they sign a "trainee contract" (I don't know anything about its duration and terms); when they debut, they sign a new contract, an "idol contract", whose duration is, usually, 7 years. But JTG stated that Taeha signed an "idol contract" since the beginning (she was scouted in 2012, if you remember). Therefore, 2 years were "wasted" for training and the remaining 5 went into Berry Good.
JTG said that the other members' contracts are different, therefore I assume and hope Gowoon's one ends in 2021.
Welcome Chiyako!
Im happy to see someone "new" here!

For Taeha's contract... She wasnt scouted exactly. They took her out with part of DreamT when they thought they are going to bancrupt. Its possible she already had idol contract by then since she said she was supposed to debut in different group. She said she was with this (JTG) CEO for nine years already.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread