Yeah! It sucks! Do you know when Gowoon's contract is up?Its sad they wrapped up promotions after only one performance.
No idea honestly. :( But considering she debuted with Taeha it should be soon.Yeah! It sucks! Do you know when Gowoon's contract is up?
Hope Daye, her family and friends stay strong during this controversy.Daye made a statement about her bullying controversy:
![]()
Berry Good's Daye Posts Personal Statement Denying Allegations Of School Bullying | Soompi
Berry Good member Daye has written a statement regarding the recent allegations made against her. A post was uploaded online on May 28 that accused Dayewww.soompi.com
Very Berries! I'm here as well! I couldn't stand OH's death anymore, sigh and RIP.No idea honestly. :( But considering she debuted with Taeha it should be soon.
But Oh! Oh! was real gem. It would bring them many new fans. Eve after first perf, they started to notice them. :(
Thanks for the info Chiyako, glad to see you here.Very Berries! I'm here as well! I couldn't stand OH's death anymore, sigh and RIP.
As for Gowoon's contract question: when Taeha left the group, JTG released a statement saying that her contract was a bit unusual and that's why it seems that it ended too soon.
To explain it better, interpreting what they said and what I know about idols: when someone joins an agency as trainee, they sign a "trainee contract" (I don't know anything about its duration and terms); when they debut, they sign a new contract, an "idol contract", whose duration is, usually, 7 years. But JTG stated that Taeha signed an "idol contract" since the beginning (she was scouted in 2012, if you remember). Therefore, 2 years were "wasted" for training and the remaining 5 went into Berry Good.
JTG said that the other members' contracts are different, therefore I assume and hope Gowoon's one ends in 2021.
Welcome Chiyako!Very Berries! I'm here as well! I couldn't stand OH's death anymore, sigh and RIP.
As for Gowoon's contract question: when Taeha left the group, JTG released a statement saying that her contract was a bit unusual and that's why it seems that it ended too soon.
To explain it better, interpreting what they said and what I know about idols: when someone joins an agency as trainee, they sign a "trainee contract" (I don't know anything about its duration and terms); when they debut, they sign a new contract, an "idol contract", whose duration is, usually, 7 years. But JTG stated that Taeha signed an "idol contract" since the beginning (she was scouted in 2012, if you remember). Therefore, 2 years were "wasted" for training and the remaining 5 went into Berry Good.
JTG said that the other members' contracts are different, therefore I assume and hope Gowoon's one ends in 2021.