✭ OFFICIAL IOI BADGE REVAMP THREAD ✭
R U L E S
✭ Badges must be 77 x 77, if they aren't, then please resize them
✭ Official Photos ONLY
✭ Post your Sources
✭ Covered face/side profile photos are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
✭ Must be high quality. If they are not, the awards team/op will make changes as needed
B A D G E S N E E D E D
Group Badge
Somi
Sohye
C U R R E N T B A D G E S
T I M I N G
Suggestion Period: 8/20 - 8/25
Times may be subject to change
R U L E S
✭ Badges must be 77 x 77, if they aren't, then please resize them
✭ Official Photos ONLY
✭ Post your Sources
✭ Covered face/side profile photos are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
✭ Must be high quality. If they are not, the awards team/op will make changes as needed
B A D G E S N E E D E D
Group Badge
Somi
Sohye
C U R R E N T B A D G E S
T I M I N G
Suggestion Period: 8/20 - 8/25
Times may be subject to change