Voted
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 31 August 2019 #21 Voted Reactions: Mangoey and yeji
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 11 September 2019 #22 RESULTS Group Badge (custom made) Somi x Sohye (original) x Spoiler: tags @lexus @Mirae @kuro @goyo @bulletproof @potato @Yolks Sorry for being a week late for this and the itzy thread. I got so busy that I forgot I was running threads 😓 Reactions: kuro, potato, VillageIdiot and 3 others
RESULTS Group Badge (custom made) Somi x Sohye (original) x Spoiler: tags @lexus @Mirae @kuro @goyo @bulletproof @potato @Yolks Sorry for being a week late for this and the itzy thread. I got so busy that I forgot I was running threads 😓
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 11 September 2019 #23 The new badges are super pretty Reactions: Mangoey, yeji and potato
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 11 September 2019 #24 I love them! Reactions: Mangoey and yeji