Group [OFFICIAL] ITZY Thread (18 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Makes me so angry :nekopout: like is it that hard to get subs for a company such big as JYP :sanathink: Even nizi has no subs.. grrrrrrrr

luv u oppa :yes::yes::nekolove:
:haylul:
I know, I really wanna see Nizi but can't rn :yolk:
I only wanted to see your cute outburst now lol, luv u too :nekolove::pikahappy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: dooh

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Happy 1 year anniversary to ITZY, what a successful rookie year it's been :nekolove::pepeheart:

I wonder when comeback news drops. From what the girls have said, the new MV has already been filmed, and Yeji said it's her personal favorite Itzy song so far.
 
  • Love
Reactions: dooh

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread