Official Kpop Opinions/Predictions Anon (2 Viewers)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I didn't know you could have a banner on thread the fuck
 

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
18. EVIL SEVENTEEN BE LIKE :RIGHT AND LEFT
19. EVIL GFRIEND BE LIKE : TIME FOR THE SUN MORNING
20. EVIL NCT BE LIKE : EMPLOYEE
21. EVIL 2NE1 BE LIKE : I AM THE WORST
22. EVIL SNSD BE LIKE : I GOT A GIRL
23. EVIL WONDER GIRLS BE LIKE : EVERBODY


BOY ARE YOU OK :headache:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
stan Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk my unproblematic kings
That's me (esp with Donghae) whenever ppl shit on SuJu in general bcs like
What tf has the bby Donghae done wrong ever to deserve the hate
 

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
That's me (esp with Donghae) whenever ppl shit on SuJu in general bcs like
What tf has the bby Donghae done wrong ever to deserve the hate
Ikr Donghae is my bias and I hate it when ppl group him as "problematic" cause of some of the other members :crycry:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
27. Seventeen is more like an SM group, than a HYBE group

I don't see it tbh
I mean.... Their variety "style" is really really similar to SM's (Seungkwan vibes similarly to both Key and Heechul)
SVT-BSS -> I mean.... do I even have to say why this is SM behaviour?

not to mention how close SVT are to SO MANY SM idols!
All of SVT & all of SuJu (well prolly not quite THAT much, but SVT and SuJu are really close)
Mingyu & Jaehyun
Hoshi & Key
Woozi & Chanyeol
SVT Chinaline & NCT chinaline
Minghao & Lay

Honestly the list just keeps going and I prolly missed some rn. Meanwhile the only real HYBE connections I know of in SVT is Mingyu being friends with Jungkook and Performance team appearing on I-Land
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I mean.... Their variety "style" is really really similar to SM's (Seungkwan vibes similarly to both Key and Heechul)
SVT-BSS -> I mean.... do I even have to say why this is SM behaviour?

not to mention how close SVT are to SO MANY SM idols!
All of SVT & all of SuJu (well prolly not quite THAT much, but SVT and SuJu are really close)
Mingyu & Jaehyun
Hoshi & Key
Woozi & Chanyeol
SVT Chinaline & NCT chinaline
Minghao & Lay

Honestly the list just keeps going and I prolly missed some rn. Meanwhile the only real HYBE connections I know of in SVT is Mingyu being friends with Jungkook and Performance team appearing on I-Land
Well obv anywhere is better than Hybe, and the members fit, but their musical concept just doesn't seem like an SM thing? I can't imagine them in all that Kwangya bullshit. Maybe it's just me :dubuthink:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread