Event ♛ Official KS Minecraft Server ♛ (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Darn I need a new skin so I don’t embarrass myself
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm about to slide up in here, but my Steam is taking a decade to update.
I'll be there shortly to check it out c:

EDIT: OH JK I FORGOT I DIDN'T HAVE IT THROUGH THERE WTF
ok....i'm re-installing from my downloader D:
 
Last edited:

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm about to slide up in here, but my Steam is taking a decade to update.
I'll be there shortly to check it out c:

EDIT: OH JK I FORGOT I DIDN'T HAVE IT THROUGH THERE WTF
ok....i'm re-installing from my downloader D:
shortly? You know it's gonna open tomorrow, right?
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
finally, a reason to play minecraft again. i love me some skyblock. i've already changed my embarrassing 9 year old username so i'm ready to rumble
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm trying to join the server but it won't connect me D:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Sana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread