Event ♛ Official KS Minecraft Server ♛ (3 Viewers)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
donut worry, @Keynam i will definitely be online tonight to do more building and loving on my island! C:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: ClumsyBear and Sana

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: ClumsyBear and Sana
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Look I know a lot of people on kps go to sleep at this time but there are not nearly enough people playing Skyblock at midnight
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: ClumsyBear and Sana

ClumsyBear

Lazy Bear
.
Joined
3 March 2019
Messages
187
Reactions Received
1,156
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male






BADGES:
Everyone playing on the server for atleast 1h will receive a special Minecraft Forum Badge
29809

The top 5 island owners during June, July and August will each receive a special badge
29810

Depending on your rank, you will get the badge with a diamond/gold/iron frame or without one if you are 4th/5th.
:pikahappy:





​
why does it have to be a minecraft grass block badge?! :pepecry1:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Can you describe your problem?
It's telling me that the server doesn't exist. Maybe I didn't type in the wrong information. Like I typed in the IP but I didn't know any of the other information for the other two boxes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and Sana

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's telling me that the server doesn't exist. Maybe I didn't type in the wrong information. Like I typed in the IP but I didn't know any of the other information for the other two boxes.
The name doesn't matter.
Are you sure you didn't do a mistake with the dots for example?
Server version is on 1.12.2!
 
  • Like
Reactions: athenaaa and Baechu

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
The name doesn't matter.
Are you sure you didn't do a mistake with the dots for example?
Server version is on 1.12.2!
I don't know what I'm doing wrong :( it's okay if I can't get on
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread