Group ↫ [Official] | ⅯONSTA X {몬스타엑스 } Thread | ↬ (3 Viewers)

Who is your bias in Monsta X?


  • Total voters
    39
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
648
Reactions Received
1,472
Location
Earth-51
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah but i mean pink vibe as an aesthetic over all, i dont think i've ever done that before
i mean fanfic = red in my mind but pink is a soft, cute color. i think it would be a great refresher.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 289

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,198
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
  • Love
Reactions: Shy

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hi guys~! I’m new here joined last month & I’m into Monsta X~ :dubuwave:
Hiii, there are a lot of MBB on KS but like, this thread is pretty dead unfortunately :lazypotato:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shy

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Shy

Shy

☆ KS #1 Noona ☆
.
Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
587
Reactions Received
1,045
Location
Wonho’s heart
Website
iamshy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi ♥
I wanted to start talking about how I discovered them. 😅

I was not into bg that much before, I listened to BTS, The Rose and Hyukoh but I’m not that into them like I am into Monsta X now. Anyway, so yeah back to how I discovered them. So, I am actually a member of another forum (AKP) and on that forum we have this thing called AKP marriage. I married someone who’s die hard Wonho fan. At first, I wasn’t that into Wonho but I started to fall in love with him everytime my partner sent me Wonho gifs.

I started watching Monsta X MV just so I could see Wonho.
Including their videos “No Mercy” “X ray” and all other interviews. Little did I know I’d fall in love with the dorkiest and funniest kpop group I've ever seen. 💕​
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Shy

☆ KS #1 Noona ☆
.
Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
587
Reactions Received
1,045
Location
Wonho’s heart
Website
iamshy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi ♥
1589986545048.gif


1589986570496.gif


1589986697209.gif


They had so much charisma and made me love them even more. No Mercy came and all of the feels. Until I watched that show I never knew IM came a bit late than the others. It surprised me but not a single moment I doubt him nor hated him. I just felt like supporting him even more.

1589987103084.gif


​
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Shy

☆ KS #1 Noona ☆
.
Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
587
Reactions Received
1,045
Location
Wonho’s heart
Website
iamshy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi ♥
DAY TWO on spamming Monsta X thread.

The boys showed us how hard was for them (as for any other group) to debut, how much passion and hard work they put every day to give us the best. Always, the best of them. And unfortunately, Monsta X doesn't take it any slower until reaching their ultimate goal.( Proved by the February comeback and the spring Japanese debut)

1590108385200.gif


1590108428587.gif


​
 

Shy

☆ KS #1 Noona ☆
.
Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
587
Reactions Received
1,045
Location
Wonho’s heart
Website
iamshy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi ♥
Even if I say I love Wonho the most, I can't help myself get a crush from now and then from Jooheon.....Minhyuk.....I.M....Kihyun....Hyungwon....and the lovely Appa bear ♥ Each one of them has a special place in my heart and the time will only make that space bigger. I don't care if they will never know me. I'm happy if they are happy ❤☺

1590108581544.jpeg
 

Shy

☆ KS #1 Noona ☆
.
Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
587
Reactions Received
1,045
Location
Wonho’s heart
Website
iamshy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi ♥
DAY THREE on spamming Monsta X thread.

I love Monsta X. I love that they combine talent, beauty and dorkiness to create something like them. Is so refreshing to see how they are in real life (almost). They are so humble and close to their fans, something not all groups do. They keep in touch everyday, giving updates about their life we didn't even asked for. Keeping connected to their international and korean fans because they know without us wouldn't be where are today. So that's why we should never disappoint them. :D

1590218208856.gif
 
Joined
23 May 2020
Messages
36
Reactions Received
55
Website
www.onastar.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
CHOICE
Gender
Female
Currently going through their entire song list. I'm not super familiar with them yet, but apparently I like a lot of their songs so far. I decided to take more of a serious interest because Wonho is my #1 bias. I just love him as a person in general. I know he isn't in the group anymore, but I sometimes watch videos of him and the members. They all seem like cool people. Sometimes songs pop up in my Pandora radio station and that is primarily how I've been listening to Monsta X until now. I feel like I should get to know the rest of the group since Wonho isn't part of it anymore. I think I might have a bias seperate from Wonho, but I haven't memorized all the members names yet, so I can't say who it is.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Shy

Shy

☆ KS #1 Noona ☆
.
Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
587
Reactions Received
1,045
Location
Wonho’s heart
Website
iamshy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi ♥
Currently going through their entire song list. I'm not super familiar with them yet, but apparently I like a lot of their songs so far. I decided to take more of a serious interest because Wonho is my #1 bias. I just love him as a person in general. I know he isn't in the group anymore, but I sometimes watch videos of him and the members. They all seem like cool people. Sometimes songs pop up in my Pandora radio station and that is primarily how I've been listening to Monsta X until now. I feel like I should get to know the rest of the group since Wonho isn't part of it anymore. I think I might have a bias seperate from Wonho, but I haven't memorized all the members names yet, so I can't say who it is.
Same wonho is my bias and the reason why im into monsta x
 
Joined
6 June 2020
Messages
88
Reactions Received
223
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hey you guys, I'm new here as well!
Also have you guys checked out the Dance practice of Fantasia yet? I love their comeback
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread