Group ↫ [Official] | ⅯONSTA X {몬스타엑스 } Thread | ↬ (2 Viewers)

Who is your bias in Monsta X?


  • Total voters
    39

Shy

☆ KS #1 Noona ☆
.
Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
587
Reactions Received
1,045
Location
Wonho’s heart
Website
iamshy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi ♥

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,378
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,300
Ship
Wreck
of course you do. 😅
I’m not sure you remember me,
But i think i remember that username on a different forum. 😊
I remember your username but don't believe we ever interacted much and yeah I've been around although unless you were part of AKP pre 2019 you won't have seen me on there under this name
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shy

Shy

☆ KS #1 Noona ☆
.
Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
587
Reactions Received
1,045
Location
Wonho’s heart
Website
iamshy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi ♥
I remember your username but don't believe we ever interacted much and yeah I've been around although unless you were part of AKP pre 2019 you won't have seen me on there under this name
Yeah, I definitely remember you. We did interact but I can't remember when or what. :pandabeg:
I was on HC as well. I'm not sure if you were in HC too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,378
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,300
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I definitely remember you. We did interact but I can't remember when or what. :pandabeg:
I was on HC as well. I'm not sure if you were in HC too.
I was one of the people who got early access to it but didn't know all that many people on HC as by the point it was made I had been off AKP for over a year so I ended up back here as my interest wasn't sustainable on any other forum
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her


WHAT​
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4423
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4423
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
​
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread