Group ↫ [Official] | ⅯONSTA X {몬스타엑스 } Thread | ↬ (2 Viewers)

Who is your bias in Monsta X?


  • Total voters
    39

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
🦈🐹MONSTAX_KH Fancafe Post 190110
​
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and inverity
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i’m glad korea is beginning to notice them. i always get nervous about groups that don’t get enough korean hype. monsta x has come!
:pepeheart:
Yes, I'm glad too! Better later than never, for sure. They also ranked #9 on the boy group brand reputation for January too, which I'm 95% sure is their highest rank so far. And all the members are on the one for individual members. It makes me so happy to see improvements like this. I wish I could just give them everything!! :pandacop::pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: inverity

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread