Group ↫ [Official] | ⅯONSTA X {몬스타엑스 } Thread | ↬ (1 Viewer)

Who is your bias in Monsta X?


  • Total voters
    39
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
damn, you beat me to it
Mwahahahahhh! :pandawatch: Looks like Alligator is the title track, then. Some people think MX might have 2 title tracks because of how the tracklist is presented (the huge gap between Intro + Alligator and Ghost + Play It Cool) but I'm not sure what to think. I doubt it tbh



uhh that doesn’t sound good :seokeyes:
I don't know how to feel. My one concern about this collab ever since it was announced (as much as it's a really cool opportunity for them) is that it just wouldn't have that 'Monsta X sound', but on the other hand, I trust Monsta X.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: inverity

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am weakened :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread