- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,193
- Reactions Received
- 76,667
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,512
- Ship
- Wreck
Article from KStyle about the new Weekly Idol episode saying it'll be the first performance of their new title track
God I hope so otherwise mess and WM will be getting a strongly worded email from meThey’ve already filmed their mv right? 12 days til their comeback date to do a photoshoot is pushing it a fair bit, I hope WM is on their original schedule.
I guess this is why we haven’t had any teasers, they don’t exist yet :hmm:God I hope so otherwise mess and WM will be getting a strongly worded email from me![]()
Not even a tracklist either thoughI guess this is why we haven’t had any teasers, they don’t exist yet :hmm:
I hope they’ve at least recorded the songs for the album.Not even a tracklist either though![]()
If teasers don't start today i'm gonna start wondering if they have even done thatI hope they’ve at least recorded the songs for the album.
I guess we’ll find it in around 4hrs.If teasers don't start today i'm gonna start wondering if they have even done that![]()
It looks slayWE FINALLY GOT SOMETHING!!!
It’s so pretty![]()
Reo posted it over in the comeback thread ^_^It looks slayNeed to find out where the QR Code leads