Group [Official] Oh My Girl Thread | #Classified (4 Viewers)

Favourite Oh My Girl member?

  • Hyojung

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mimi

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Jiho

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Seunghee

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • JinE

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Binnie

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • YooA

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Arin

    Votes: 1 3.6%

  • Total voters
    28

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
So since it looks like there could be a possibility of JinE keeping her Instagram public I wanted to ask if that is the case then should I include her Instagram as part of updating the thread or just leave the link to it in the OP so people who want to keep up with her can?

Tell me what you think because I have mixed feelings

@kddicted @kodoku @lexusuwu @CrunchyLegend @Queen @Bopper
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
So since it looks like there could be a possibility of JinE keeping her Instagram public I wanted to ask if that is the case then should I include her Instagram as part of updating the thread or just leave the link to it in the OP so people who want to keep up with her can?

Tell me what you think because I have mixed feelings

@kddicted @kodoku @lexusuwu @CrunchyLegend @Queen @Bopper
I think it would be nice to see updates from her. I miss seeing her. ^^
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
So since it looks like there could be a possibility of JinE keeping her Instagram public I wanted to ask if that is the case then should I include her Instagram as part of updating the thread or just leave the link to it in the OP so people who want to keep up with her can?

Tell me what you think because I have mixed feelings

@kddicted @kodoku @lexusuwu @CrunchyLegend @Queen @Bopper
I’d be happy to see her posts too ^_^
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
So since it looks like there could be a possibility of JinE keeping her Instagram public I wanted to ask if that is the case then should I include her Instagram as part of updating the thread or just leave the link to it in the OP so people who want to keep up with her can?

Tell me what you think because I have mixed feelings

@kddicted @kodoku @lexusuwu @CrunchyLegend @Queen @Bopper
I'd like to see her updates :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread