- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,193
- Reactions Received
- 76,667
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,512
- Ship
- Wreck
Translation for Oh My Girls 4th anniversary tweet, happy 4th anniversary to our amazing girls
I think it would be nice to see updates from her. I miss seeing her. ^^So since it looks like there could be a possibility of JinE keeping her Instagram public I wanted to ask if that is the case then should I include her Instagram as part of updating the thread or just leave the link to it in the OP so people who want to keep up with her can?
Tell me what you think because I have mixed feelings
@kddicted @kodoku @lexusuwu @CrunchyLegend @Queen @Bopper
I second this!I think it would be nice to see updates from her. I miss seeing her. ^^
I’d be happy to see her posts too ^_^So since it looks like there could be a possibility of JinE keeping her Instagram public I wanted to ask if that is the case then should I include her Instagram as part of updating the thread or just leave the link to it in the OP so people who want to keep up with her can?
Tell me what you think because I have mixed feelings
@kddicted @kodoku @lexusuwu @CrunchyLegend @Queen @Bopper
I'd like to see her updates :)So since it looks like there could be a possibility of JinE keeping her Instagram public I wanted to ask if that is the case then should I include her Instagram as part of updating the thread or just leave the link to it in the OP so people who want to keep up with her can?
Tell me what you think because I have mixed feelings
@kddicted @kodoku @lexusuwu @CrunchyLegend @Queen @Bopper