Group [Official] Oh My Girl Thread | #Classified (4 Viewers)

Favourite Oh My Girl member?

  • Hyojung

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mimi

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Jiho

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Seunghee

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • JinE

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Binnie

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • YooA

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Arin

    Votes: 1 3.6%

  • Total voters
    28

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Suppose I should put this here too, Mcountdown made a calculation error with the SNS points which Oh My Girl got 1500 instead of the 2000 they should have which would have made them the winner
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
SSFWL is now their most viewed MV isn't it? Liar Liar had the previous most with 14 mil I believe. SSFWL will be the first to surpass 20 million I'm hoping
Yep, I sorted by view count and it goes

1. The Fifth Season - 16M
2. Liar Liar - 14M
3. Secret Garden - 11M
4. Windy Day - 10M
5. Closer - 10M
6. Remember Me - 8.5M
7. Banhana - Banana Allergy Monkey - 7.1M
8. A-ing - 6.5M
9. Cupid - 5.8M
10. Coloring Book - 5.1M
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah that's right. I remember watching a 3 part Korean lesbian series created by him called 1 in 10,000 which was amazing.
yes he made that:)
he defently adds some intresting things to his reactions.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yep, exactly! He's very good at what he does ^-^
that‘s why he is the only reactor I watch :maheart: it‘s intresting to get his thoughts on different mv‘s.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
that‘s why he is the only reactor I watch :maheart: it‘s intresting to get his thoughts on different mv‘s.
Me too! ^-^ I used to watch reactors all the time but I have noticed a pattern that so many of them follow and they are not really that authentic, but PD is great!
I also love his Dreamcatcher reactions too and I saw his Everglow - Bon Bon Cholat reaction a couple of days ago as well.

Back on topic though, The Fifth Season still has a 3rd win under their belt, despite the fuck up.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Me too! ^-^ I used to watch reactors all the time but I have noticed a pattern that so many of them follow and they are not really that authentic, but PD is great!
I also love his Dreamcatcher reactions too and I saw his Everglow - Bon Bon Cholat reaction a couple of days ago as well.

Back on topic though, The Fifth Season still has a 3rd win under their belt, despite the fuck up.
I'll be able to laugh about this down the line if they get another win but if they don't then what should have been a moment for them not only their 1st time winning on Mcountdown but also the first time getting 3 wins in a comeback amounting to a Twitter post is something I would only look back and be infuriated by
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I'll be able to laugh about this down the line if they get another win but if they don't then what should have been a moment for them not only their 1st time winning on Mcountdown but also the first time getting 3 wins in a comeback amounting to a Twitter post is something I would only look back and be infuriated by
Yes, that is definitely understandable! Unfortunately though, what is done is done and there isn't anything we can do about it. Two groups were screwed by a miscalculation.
I really feel for both groups and like what has already been said earlier, it has happened before with KBS who also screwed AOA and TWICE.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Yes, that is definitely understandable! Unfortunately though, what is done is done and there isn't anything we can do about it. Two groups were screwed by a miscalculation.
I really feel for both groups and like what has already been said earlier, it has happened before with KBS who also screwed AOA and TWICE.
On a more positive note we're almost at 40 pages :pandahappy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Newest Miracle in the house. Add me to the taglist pls :sanapray:
Also found a bias after much deliberation.
And it's leader Hyojung :sj_weary:
Yooa is probably biaswrecker :sanapray::pepeheart:

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread