- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,208
- Reactions Received
- 76,667
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,597
- Ship
- Wreck
Tweet of some alternate angle of their Show Champion performance
Yep, I sorted by view count and it goesSSFWL is now their most viewed MV isn't it? Liar Liar had the previous most with 14 mil I believe. SSFWL will be the first to surpass 20 million I'm hoping
yes he is a director/videographer.I don't really listen to many reactions but this guy is pretty good. I believe he's a producer:
Yeah that's right. I remember watching a 3 part Korean lesbian series created by him called 1 in 10,000 which was amazing.yes he is a director/videographer.
yes he made that:)Yeah that's right. I remember watching a 3 part Korean lesbian series created by him called 1 in 10,000 which was amazing.
Yep, exactly! He's very good at what he does ^-^yes he made that:)
he defently adds some intresting things to his reactions.
that‘s why he is the only reactor I watchYep, exactly! He's very good at what he does ^-^
Me too! ^-^ I used to watch reactors all the time but I have noticed a pattern that so many of them follow and they are not really that authentic, but PD is great!that‘s why he is the only reactor I watchit‘s intresting to get his thoughts on different mv‘s.
I'll be able to laugh about this down the line if they get another win but if they don't then what should have been a moment for them not only their 1st time winning on Mcountdown but also the first time getting 3 wins in a comeback amounting to a Twitter post is something I would only look back and be infuriated byMe too! ^-^ I used to watch reactors all the time but I have noticed a pattern that so many of them follow and they are not really that authentic, but PD is great!
I also love his Dreamcatcher reactions too and I saw his Everglow - Bon Bon Cholat reaction a couple of days ago as well.
Back on topic though, The Fifth Season still has a 3rd win under their belt, despite the fuck up.
Yes, that is definitely understandable! Unfortunately though, what is done is done and there isn't anything we can do about it. Two groups were screwed by a miscalculation.I'll be able to laugh about this down the line if they get another win but if they don't then what should have been a moment for them not only their 1st time winning on Mcountdown but also the first time getting 3 wins in a comeback amounting to a Twitter post is something I would only look back and be infuriated by
On a more positive note we're almost at 40 pagesYes, that is definitely understandable! Unfortunately though, what is done is done and there isn't anything we can do about it. Two groups were screwed by a miscalculation.
I really feel for both groups and like what has already been said earlier, it has happened before with KBS who also screwed AOA and TWICE.