Group [Official] Oh My Girl Thread | #Classified (5 Viewers)

Favourite Oh My Girl member?

  • Hyojung

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mimi

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Jiho

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Seunghee

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • JinE

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Binnie

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • YooA

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Arin

    Votes: 1 3.6%

  • Total voters
    28
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wonder how many shows they will win? They seem to be doing really well this comeback

still salty they didn't have two different photobooks though
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wonder how many shows they will win? They seem to be doing really well this comeback

still salty they didn't have two different photobooks though
maybe it can be the big song of the year :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Abeamus and QueenB

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want that for them so much!!!!

Or at least this be the song that gets them bigger
let’s hope for the best!
this year has yet to have a song as big as Love Scenario and damn I wish it would be this one for 2019
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
let’s hope for the best!
this year has yet to have a song as big as Love Scenario and damn I wish it would be this one for 2019
true! they've already surpassed their usual youtube views so i'm hopeful for the best
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and yeji

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
I wonder how many shows they will win? They seem to be doing really well this comeback

still salty they didn't have two different photobooks though
The good thing about this week is it seems Oh My Girl don't have any huge competition close enough to block them but for the shows we have left

Mcountdown and Show! Music Core are digital shows so chart topping songs could be a problem but I don't think any are promoting luckily

Music Bank gives a lot of points for physicals so this depends on how Oh My Girl faired in physicals for the week

then lastly is Inkigayo which gives a lot of points for YouTube views so we'll probably be good for that considering lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The good thing about this week is it seems Oh My Girl don't have any huge competition close enough to block them but for the shows we have left

Mcountdown and Show! Music Core are digital shows so chart topping songs could be a problem but I don't think any are promoting luckily

Music Bank gives a lot of points for physicals so this depends on how Oh My Girl faired in physicals for the week

then lastly is Inkigayo which gives a lot of points for YouTube views so we'll probably be good for that considering lol
Yeah I know physical sales were something in the 2,000 range for the first day.

Its actually a drop from their last mi I but have only one photo book makes it kind of expected.

I think digimons are still topping the charts so its hard to break in on that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and yeji

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I know physical sales were something in the 2,000 range for the first day.

Its actually a drop from their last mi I but have only one photo book makes it kind of expected.

I think digimons are still topping the charts so its hard to break in on that
Looks like about 10k for their first week sales and their weekly score is showing as 11th on iChart so hopefully with the the around 13M YouTube views they got that's enough to handle the music shows
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread