- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,193
- Reactions Received
- 76,667
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,512
- Ship
- Wreck
Awesome! What version did you get?My copy of Fifth Season has arrived!
I got the Binnie set of photocards![]()
I got the Drawing version. When I saw the photobooks were the same I went for that one as I loved the cover ^_^Awesome! What version did you get?
I see. Personally, I still can't decide lmao. I need to order it though because OMG's albums after release get difficult to buyI got the Drawing version. When I saw the photobooks were the same I went for that one as I loved the cover ^_^
Yeah WM are notorious for not restocking anything they release. You might have to flip a coin for itI see. Personally, I still can't decide lmao. I need to order it though because OMG's albums after release get difficult to buy
I have neither of those actually lolYeah WM are notorious for not restocking anything they release. You might have to flip a coin for it
This might not help, but the size of Fifth Season is inbetween their Colouring Book and their debut minis.
The CD and standee match the version cover too, so maybe look at those too?I have neither of those actually lol
I have photo books from other artist that are the same size though. I'm really just being indecisive about the cover![]()
I see. Those might be my deciding thingsThe CD and standee match the version cover too, so maybe look at those too?