Group [Official] Oh My Girl Thread | #Classified (6 Viewers)

Favourite Oh My Girl member?

  • Hyojung

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mimi

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Jiho

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Seunghee

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • JinE

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Binnie

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • YooA

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Arin

    Votes: 1 3.6%

  • Total voters
    28
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I got the Drawing version. When I saw the photobooks were the same I went for that one as I loved the cover ^_^
I see. Personally, I still can't decide lmao. I need to order it though because OMG's albums after release get difficult to buy
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I see. Personally, I still can't decide lmao. I need to order it though because OMG's albums after release get difficult to buy
Yeah WM are notorious for not restocking anything they release. You might have to flip a coin for it :nekosweat:

This might not help, but the size of Fifth Season is inbetween their Colouring Book and their debut minis.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah WM are notorious for not restocking anything they release. You might have to flip a coin for it :nekosweat:

This might not help, but the size of Fifth Season is inbetween their Colouring Book and their debut minis.
I have neither of those actually lol

I have photo books from other artist that are the same size though. I'm really just being indecisive about the cover :sadcat:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OK so my deciding factor was that I found a seller on amazon that was giving an extra photo card set with purchase of the drawing version lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread