Group [Official] Oh My Girl Thread | #Classified (8 Viewers)

Favourite Oh My Girl member?

  • Hyojung

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mimi

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Jiho

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Seunghee

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • JinE

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Binnie

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • YooA

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Arin

    Votes: 1 3.6%

  • Total voters
    28
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really loved this! It's like they are their own group!
It was a great performance! I always like seeing collage because it's interesting to see how idols interact outside their group
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
It was a great performance! I always like seeing collage because it's interesting to see how idols interact outside their group
Yes I do too! It's also very interesting!
YooA is amazing though, I can't see anyone overthrowing her as my bias tbh lol
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Oh My Girl announced on their Japanese Twitter that they will be releasing their 2nd (single?) album with their first original Japanese song with two songs recorded which will go on sale on the 3rd of July
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread