Rumor Official Rumors thread (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
This list is quite old (before my hiatus), but it was posted 3 days before Yunho's single and the news of Baekhyun's single

TVXQ Yunho
EXO-CS
EXO Baekhyun
NCT unit
EXO Kai
SM Rookies gg
SNSD Sunny
SM Rookies bg
gg in USA
bg in Europe

EDIT: there are no dates confirmed
SM is planning on debuting a non-NCT related boy group???
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
So does this mean we might not get any new Dreamies... :sadcat:
if I have to believe the rumors, it will be still a couple of years before the new bg will debut.
Besides, SM still has a lot of trainees under their wings, people seem to believe they haven't cuz the delayed debut of ngg but a lot are just not debut-ready yet
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
There has actually been a lot of pictures of the female trainees being leaked recently (mostly selfies) and there was that one girl that they brought out during that talk show thing that Shindong does on YouTube some times... @MochiFace knows most of the tea. She's posted it all in the SMNGG thread.
What tea do you need about SMNGG
i'm here
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I'm always missing the fun about my girls

But anyway if anybody have any questions about smngg i'm here lock in the dungeon with them
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm always missing the fun about my girls

But anyway if anybody have any questions about smngg i'm here lock in the dungeon with them
Apparently a girl got confirmed to be a rapper recently
Also I have a possible new trainee/candidate
idk if it's in your thread or nah
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Apparently a girl got confirmed to be a rapper recently
Also I have a possible new trainee/candidate
idk if it's in your thread or nah
No girl have been confirmed
People were spreading the rumor that Smngg had a rapper because of the hope ost from shinning star because it was confirm that the ost was not sing by SMROOKIES
And jungyeon participate in a rap musical for her university and sime picture and video were share on social media but no videi of the performance so we don't know her role in the musical if she rapped or ni
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
No girl have been confirmed
I meant confirmed by insiders.

I don't think Shining Star gives out massive spoilers. Like many people believe the group will count 12 members and 4 sub-units. I think it will be 7 or 9
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Chinese members will probably join WayV as there was a picture of them all leaked.
127 is too big already.
So will Jeno, Jaemin and Jisung promote in a foreign unit or will there be a second Korean unit?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
So will Jeno, Jaemin and Jisung promote in a foreign unit or will there be a second Korean unit?
I don't have more info but I know that SM has made a debut plan for the upcoming foreign units so it could be possible
It all depends on when they will debut the units and how many foreign trainees there are
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Sooooo

Ten, Taeyong, Mark and Lucas got spotted WITH Baekhyun, Kai and Taemin
I don't know if I spilled this tea here or another site but I once said that SM was bringing back SM the Performance or any other "group crossing team" (like SM The Ballad), but it would have a new name. It was said to be in July but this rumor appeared a year or so ago?
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Sooooo

Ten, Taeyong, Mark and Lucas got spotted WITH Baekhyun, Kai and Taemin
I don't know if I spilled this tea here or another site but I once said that SM was bringing back SM the Performance or any other "group crossing team" (like SM The Ballad), but it would have a new name. It was said to be in July but this rumor appeared a year or so ago?
There seems to be a mix of positions there to. I'm always here for a super group though!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread