Rumor Official Rumors thread (19 Viewers)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Lineup proposal for an upcoming SM group (not specified wether it's bg or gg)
4 vocals
3 dancers
2 rappers
2 visuals

(also not specified that there are members with multiple positions so that doesn't mean there are 11 members. Could be less or maybe they add people)
Ningning better debut smh
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Came here to post a very important bit of tea

7 members for gg(?)
4 are already fully trained and guaranteed
1 in process

another account mentioned big sm updates coming soon
this could be about gg
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Came here to post a very important bit of tea

7 members for gg(?)
4 are already fully trained and guaranteed
1 in process

another account mentioned big sm updates coming soon
this could be about gg
@MochiFace here is some tea for you! Looks like some of the SM Rookies have been cut although I'm not that surprised at this point...
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
@MochiFace here is some tea for you! Looks like some of the SM Rookies have been cut although I'm not that surprised at this point...
Well Jeongyeon move to Keyeast, an sm subsidiary (it's an acting agency)
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Well Jeongyeon move to Keyeast, an sm subsidiary (it's an acting agency)
Makes sense. She was too old to debut with the new girl group anyways...
SM has a new subsidiary in China
more news to follow (apparently 2 ex-artists joined?)
Well, Lee Soo Man did say that he was preparing the debut of a new group in China when he missed a board meeting a few weeks back.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Does anyone have any tea on Cube's new boy group? They were supposed to debut this year and then I think things got pushed back after Guanlin tried to terminate his contract.

I just looked on the instagram account that they have for their trainees and they've revealed a couple of new boys which makes me think they're gearing up for a debut again but there's no update on Guanlin's contract yet...

Anyone know any tea?
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Does anyone have any tea on Cube's new boy group? They were supposed to debut this year and then I think things got pushed back after Guanlin tried to terminate his contract.

I just looked on the instagram account that they have for their trainees and they've revealed a couple of new boys which makes me think they're gearing up for a debut again but there's no update on Guanlin's contract yet...

Anyone know any tea?
This is the last thing CUBE trademarked
Schermafbeelding 2019-11-18 om 19.35.40.png


I don't have any trustable sources but I think it won't be for a while.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
This is the last thing CUBE trademarked
Schermafbeelding 2019-11-18 om 19.35.40.png


I don't have any trustable sources but I think it won't be for a while.
This makes me sad. I don’t really know all of the details behind Guanlin’s case but I really hope that it’s genuine and not just money related because it’s holding back the other boys from debuting.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread