Rumor Official Rumors thread (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
A new gg is set to debut in July. No name, no company, but it'll probs be from a big(ger) company
7 members?
Summer concept? Or tropical?
Sirens?
Maybe SM? I can remember there was a rumour that they were gonna be 7 members... plus they have a history of debut their girl groups without much warning although the siren concept wouldn't quite fit with the whole "second SNSD" vibe that a lot of people have been talking about I personally think they're gonna be girl crush...

Obviously isn't gonna be YG, BigHit or JYP, right?

I feel like a lot of the medium sized companies have debuted girl groups quite recently... Mamamoo's company maybe? I don't think Source would debut their new group while BH is doing the whole I-LAND show with Mnet... Banana Culture?
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe SM? I can remember there was a rumour that they were gonna be 7 members... plus they have a history of debut their girl groups without much warning although the siren concept wouldn't quite fit with the whole "second SNSD" vibe that a lot of people have been talking about I personally think they're gonna be girl crush...

Obviously isn't gonna be YG, BigHit or JYP, right?

I feel like a lot of the medium sized companies have debuted girl groups quite recently... Mamamoo's company maybe? I don't think Source would debut their new group while BH is doing the whole I-LAND show with Mnet... Banana Culture?
Oh 2nd is about SM gg
2nd SNSD vibe might have changed as kpop has changed since their initial planned debut

YG: idk if they held their final evaluation yet, but they are going to debut this year or early 2021
JYP: only planned gg is Nizi so not them
BH x Source: reality show was rumored and a debut soon, could be them. I-LAND is running soon too but tbh, I have no faith in BH and their ability to plan multiple groups tbh. They have yet to prove me wrong.

Some say it is SM however as WayV was mentioned as well (about their full album).
However, it doesn't say SM or points to them so it's safe to say that it's an anticipated gg (CUBE has planned to debut another gg as well according to rumors, I think I didn't mention it here but alluded to it)
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Oh 2nd is about SM gg
2nd SNSD vibe might have changed as kpop has changed since their initial planned debut

YG: idk if they held their final evaluation yet, but they are going to debut this year or early 2021
JYP: only planned gg is Nizi so not them
BH x Source: reality show was rumored and a debut soon, could be them. I-LAND is running soon too but tbh, I have no faith in BH and their ability to plan multiple groups tbh. They have yet to prove me wrong.

Some say it is SM however as WayV was mentioned as well (about their full album).
However, it doesn't say SM or points to them so it's safe to say that it's an anticipated gg (CUBE has planned to debut another gg as well according to rumors, I think I didn't mention it here but alluded to it)
CUBE does have popular female trainees but they still have to debut their new boy group with Seonho first...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
CUBE does have popular female trainees but they still have to debut their new boy group with Seonho first...
That's why I kept it behind.
But bg is not planned in their reports either
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
SNSD full comeback? Not yet
Issues

Oh!GG members contract renewal before anniversary
People are still holding out on that huh :we_kpopsourcing:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Probably Yuri and Hyoyeon if Good Girl does well enough
SM promotes everything Hyoyeon does. She has no reason to leave
Also, besides Taeyeon, she's the most pushed SNSD member by SM music-wise
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It's 90% sure now that sm ngg will debut July. There's pressure on the girls as they're the first gg SM debuted since RV, 6 years ago.
Anticipation is high
I hope the girls don’t get too stressed. It’s really the creative team at SM that should feel the pressure!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
not insider or spiller info but I've seen some say Yuri. She isn't pushed and some say her potential is wasted
There's honestly not a lot they can do with her, and this is from someone who can't stand SM. She can't act well and she waited too long to try and be a soloist because they told her she couldn't carry it. Plus her brother
SM promotes everything Hyoyeon does. She has no reason to leave
Also, besides Taeyeon, she's the most pushed SNSD member by SM music-wise
Aside from getting her a few DJing gigs, not really. They never really promote her gigs or her music and she barely releases any.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread