- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
A new gg is set to debut in July. No name, no company, but it'll probs be from a big(ger) company
Maybe SM? I can remember there was a rumour that they were gonna be 7 members... plus they have a history of debut their girl groups without much warning although the siren concept wouldn't quite fit with the whole "second SNSD" vibe that a lot of people have been talking about I personally think they're gonna be girl crush...7 members?
Summer concept? Or tropical?
Sirens?
Oh 2nd is about SM ggMaybe SM? I can remember there was a rumour that they were gonna be 7 members... plus they have a history of debut their girl groups without much warning although the siren concept wouldn't quite fit with the whole "second SNSD" vibe that a lot of people have been talking about I personally think they're gonna be girl crush...
Obviously isn't gonna be YG, BigHit or JYP, right?
I feel like a lot of the medium sized companies have debuted girl groups quite recently... Mamamoo's company maybe? I don't think Source would debut their new group while BH is doing the whole I-LAND show with Mnet... Banana Culture?
CUBE does have popular female trainees but they still have to debut their new boy group with Seonho first...Oh 2nd is about SM gg
2nd SNSD vibe might have changed as kpop has changed since their initial planned debut
YG: idk if they held their final evaluation yet, but they are going to debut this year or early 2021
JYP: only planned gg is Nizi so not them
BH x Source: reality show was rumored and a debut soon, could be them. I-LAND is running soon too but tbh, I have no faith in BH and their ability to plan multiple groups tbh. They have yet to prove me wrong.
Some say it is SM however as WayV was mentioned as well (about their full album).
However, it doesn't say SM or points to them so it's safe to say that it's an anticipated gg (CUBE has planned to debut another gg as well according to rumors, I think I didn't mention it here but alluded to it)
That's why I kept it behind.CUBE does have popular female trainees but they still have to debut their new boy group with Seonho first...
Wow... Guanlin really threw off their plans! LOLThat's why I kept it behind.
But bg is not planned in their reports either
But we're in the middle of a WayV comeback...Put your hands in the air
Let me see you bounce
oh no it's a songBut we're in the middle of a WayV comeback...
People are still holding out on that huhSNSD full comeback? Not yet
Issues
Oh!GG members contract renewal before anniversary
I wonder whether any more will leave SM?SNSD full comeback? Not yet
Issues
Oh!GG members contract renewal before anniversary
Probably Yuri and Hyoyeon if Good Girl does well enoughI wonder whether any more will leave SM?
not insider or spiller info but I've seen some say Yuri. She isn't pushed and some say her potential is wastedI wonder whether any more will leave SM?
SM promotes everything Hyoyeon does. She has no reason to leaveProbably Yuri and Hyoyeon if Good Girl does well enough
I hope the girls don’t get too stressed. It’s really the creative team at SM that should feel the pressure!It's 90% sure now that sm ngg will debut July. There's pressure on the girls as they're the first gg SM debuted since RV, 6 years ago.
Anticipation is high
There's honestly not a lot they can do with her, and this is from someone who can't stand SM. She can't act well and she waited too long to try and be a soloist because they told her she couldn't carry it. Plus her brothernot insider or spiller info but I've seen some say Yuri. She isn't pushed and some say her potential is wasted
Aside from getting her a few DJing gigs, not really. They never really promote her gigs or her music and she barely releases any.SM promotes everything Hyoyeon does. She has no reason to leave
Also, besides Taeyeon, she's the most pushed SNSD member by SM music-wise