Official Official Shipping Thread (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I dunno really, i’ll ask her tho %❤❤❤❤❤❤ thank u for everything
:sanapray: It's okay! I'm inquiring just in case she wanted to restore her account, and if not, then this is also a general issue that needs to be addressed
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
140
Reactions Received
952
Location
ur bfs house
Website
hoe.with.peirrier.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:sanapray: It's okay! I'm inquiring just in case she wanted to restore her account, and if not, then this is also a general issue that needs to be addressed
@Discipline can u just delete the account? I’m too lazy to reset the password :pepeaww::pepeaww:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I am happy to be shipped with someone but I don't know who.
Someone who will want to ship with me and we can work as a partnership to end all anti's in the world.
We will be making the world a better place but I can't do it alone.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am happy to be shipped with someone but I don't know who.
Someone who will want to ship with me and we can work as a partnership to end all anti's in the world.
We will be making the world a better place but I can't do it alone.
omg. I hope you find the perfect partner :sanapray:it hopefully will be another insomnia.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I wanted to make an account called Jungkook and ship myself with it but @Jungkook already exists and is shipped with @Jimin :pepecry1:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
MAKE A TAEHYUNG ALT SIS
ARENT U GONNA MARRY HIM IN MAY ANYWAYS
LOL I completely forgot about that.
I’m planning to be single in May. Marriage isn’t for me 🤣
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread