My pleasureThank you!!![]()
My pleasureThank you!!![]()
Don’t worry about it
lmfaoMonths have passed and I'm still alone![]()
Post a thread demanding for someone to step forward as your soulmateMonths have passed and I'm still alone![]()
Sounds like a good plan though I'm scared of the people who will actually volunteerPost a thread demanding for someone to step forward as your soulmate![]()
This is a way to get over this fear, I believe in you, I’ve got your backSounds like a good plan though I'm scared of the people who will actually volunteer![]()
aww don't worry. I am sure many cool people will volunteer.Sounds like a good plan though I'm scared of the people who will actually volunteer![]()
omg!! I'm gonna scream!
WAIFUUUUU!
Sounds like a good plan though I'm scared of the people who will actually volunteer![]()
Just marry the poor guy to SanaThis is a way to get over this fear, I believe in you, I’ve got your back![]()
I had to snatch you right up ;)
WAIFUUUUU!
I was just going to propose but you beat me!
![]()
I love you 💕
Already married to Sana in this forum lmaoJust marry the poor guy to Sana
I had to snatch you right up ;)
And I heart you too. 💕
Just marry the poor guy to Sana
I had to snatch you right up ;)
And I heart you too. 💕
Congratulations
WAIFUUUUU!
I was just going to propose but you beat me!
![]()
I love you 💕
What a great wife to haveAlready married to Sana in this forum lmao![]()
Thats 5 likes! YAYapplying for ship list
name of your partner: @coolagummies
Done, sorry for the long wait ^^Thats 5 likes! YAY
it was not a problemDone, sorry for the long wait ^^
umm you kinda shipped me with the wrong person, It’s @coolagummies no @colagummies sorryDone, sorry for the long wait ^^