- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
@Golden_Wishes are you already shipped with someone? 
No@Golden_Wishes are you already shipped with someone?![]()
Yaaas thank youI support thisMy two favorite Jessica Queens
Awww I like this shipApplying for ship list
Partner: @Golden_Wishes
Whatchu yo talkin bout? I was always the alt.Awww I like this ship
Wait, since @Golden_Wishes account is older, does that make @Darkyoda the alt?
👀Whatchu yo talkin bout? I was always the alt.
That's the point👀
I'm so confused now lol
Thank youI'll process your apps in 3 hours, at work right now, yall are up late lol
Done!Applying for ship list
Partner: @Golden_Wishes
Yaas thank you Admin-samaDone!
ikr. my single ass wants some love tooThere needs to be a matchmaking section for those who want to bond and noone to love *single tear *
Thank you so much!Done!
I thought you'd never ask@Lord_Taeyong should we get shipped, Bel?
Yesssss