Official Official Shipping Thread (16 Viewers)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I honestly don't know lol we filled out all the prerequisites. Perhaps flops can't ship? lmaoo
if the first moderator tag was edited, they wouldn't have gotten the notification (if you edit a tag into a post it won't give a notif)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nyaz.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Made the ship between you and @monalisalove official. :sanapray:
And as lit said, none of the mods got the first tag and I was waiting to get onto my laptop to make the ship official because its easier than on mobile :lisalaugh:
I said smth smart, look:llama_flirt:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
actually, i created a reply and then tagged with it. I was aware of this limitation and did not edit the op with a tag. thank you! <3
Ah I saw this post said it was edited, so I assumed that's why
@Moderator Dear staff, I was told I may have had to tag you to make this happen and I forgot to do it. Thanks a lot! :pandalove: The supporting likes are in the original post.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nyaz.

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
i edited it after it was properly tagged. I removed our promo poster from it! haha didn't want to push the "envelope" too far! lmaoo
I mean, we just got here! lol

maybe you can try for the ship of the year banner I have for next year (exi and I won)

Honestly I still have no clue who besides @/nina voted for us :sicatape:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nyaz.

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,788
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread