Official Official Shipping Thread (3 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Jimimis and I are getting married today, so please ship us as soon as she wakes up to like the comment lol~
so this was Saturday, and I realized that I didn't do the form, so I apologize for that

Omg you hag! You didn’t do the form!
Applying for Official Shipped List
Name Of Your partner:
@hyunaspandahoe
and this was yesterday I think. We have the correct amount of likes I think, did we do something wrong for us not to be shipped?
whoever ships people @Discipline idk please ship us asap~
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
so this was Saturday, and I realized that I didn't do the form, so I apologize for that



and this was yesterday I think. We have the correct amount of likes I think, did we do something wrong for us not to be shipped?
whoever ships people @Discipline idk please ship us asap~
Congratulations.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I changed my username, so could you change who @hyunaspandahoe is married to?
Ex username: Jimimis
New username : Jiminish
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I changed my username, so could you change who @hyunaspandahoe is married to?
Ex username: Jimimis
New username : Jiminish

:pandalove:
I love it so much, so cute jiminsquish uwuuuu
i had a drastic sig change lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what an aesthetic :pandaomg: gorge
the middle gif reminded me of the hyuna dp I have, so I chose that as the center lol
I KNOW ITS SO PRETTY TT ITS GONNA BE FOREVER UNTIL I CAN CHANGE IT!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes i know but still.......had to ask lol
oh ok. lol I just wanted to make sure that you are not thinking that he is rejecting you :) I am sure he will be happy when he sees this
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
oh ok. lol I just wanted to make sure that you are not thinking that he is rejecting you :) I am sure he will be happy when he sees this
yes i actually have spoken to him and he said that he was buisy so i definitely understand!
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread