Am I allowed to tag people to give me that last like? Currently sitting at 9- it's so close lol.![]()
Congratulationswe got it yay
now let's wait for our status![]()
Am I allowed to tag people to give me that last like? Currently sitting at 9- it's so close lol.![]()
Congratulationswe got it yay
now let's wait for our status![]()
omg koahao,, im so happie
YAY! Finally we are legit!we got it yay
now let's wait for our status![]()
well at least i tried :llama_noooo:Applying for Official Shipped List.
Name Of Your partner: @Taeyeon marry me
let's make the example real
Sorry for the late reply, i might have missed this, i have thread on notifications but i will add it on email so i wont miss any in the future..My request that I put in a while back to be shipped with @lighterxxx has over 10 likes, so can that be put on my profile please? (Unless I am misunderstanding something)
Its alright~Sorry for the late reply, i might have missed this, i have thread on notifications but i will add it on email so i wont miss any in the future..
10 likes @TaeyeonApplying again
Name Of Your partner: @Drug
She accepted my proposal
@drug mug luv rub - KPopSource - K-POP Discussion Community
Like it beeshes
あなた二人はそのような夢のようなカップルを作るApplying for official shipped list
Name of partner: @BLACKPINK
Honesty idk what im doing and if no one likes this @la_mort_pour_vous hacked into my computer and did this :nosejoo:
stan CLC :nosejoo:
I dont speak french TTあなた二人はそのような夢のようなカップルを作る
:pepeaww:
Please like the post above. We’re so good to each other, we talk all the time. I’m his princess, he’s my sweetheart. Make it come true, please