OG KPS Users! Has KPS Gotten More Active? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Significantly more active. When I joined (Around Oct/Nov 2018), you'd get around 10-ish new threads per day and it felt like a small group of friends that'd always reply to each other in threads. However this has changed, more diversity, more threads, more users. The KS community feels a little less close but that's due to the expansion, but it's nicer this way :llama_squish:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes if course, it was pretty dead a couple months after its inception, but now its a whole other story.
Also I cant believe you didnt mention me in so og I was here when it was ksource :seokeyes:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmmm....i like that it’s more active but at the same time quantity doesn’t equal quality. And there was a quality to the peacefulness of the old times.

I don’t really care for the number of pages a thread gets or the number of threads made per day if it’s just meaningless convos within a select group or couple of people.

I guess I can just enjoy what I can, and ignore the rest.

💋
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't think I count as an OG user but, when I had first joined I remember it was very slow and didn't have many people on the site that was active.

It has grown a lot these past few months, there's a lot more users and threads and I'm really happy that it's a forum that so many seem to enjoy. :pandalove:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes if course, it was pretty dead a couple months after its inception, but now its a whole other story.
Also I cant believe you didnt mention me in so og I was here when it was ksource :seokeyes:
Hey I said "SOME" not "ALL" :seokeyes:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Its too active that i missed this thread, we have like over 100 threads & 4000 posts daily now..
 

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
new user here, i think what we all look for in a forum varies a lot depending on the user, whether it be discussions/debates or just having fun

i don’t want a forum to seem too cliquey, but that’s inevitable as the user base grows, and obviously a forum is influenced by what kind of users join too

for me, i would like a forum to be both a source for mature discussion and natural enjoyment at the same time, but i feel that’s very difficult to achieve

i also personally don’t want anyone to feel left out of anything while they’re here, but that’s just patronizing and idealistic of me :P

edit: forgot to thank all the amazing people i’ve on met here, they’re wonderful and i luv them <3 :llama_blush: kps is great yo
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
As a newbie-ish refugee since February, in the beginning it seemed the threads weren't to my taste/unfamiliar to me-but I love the vibe here n the events r nice too.
Getting more into the forum, n the OG n new members r supportive of strangers/friends-to-be which is great.
I lurk n try to participate where I can n love the friendliness/welcome feeling from kps.
:llama_uwu::llama_lovely::llama_thug::llama_wave::llama_blush::llama_laugh:
I wish I could participate more but too unfamiliar with my non-bias groups to comment much(also unadventurous-not feeling much from unknown ggs/don't listen to bgs). Also timing: time zone n lack of time to be fully on/listen to everything recommended here.
Still love it here.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm not sure to be honest. I mean, I'm happy that the site has grown, but I feel like with that growth it has lost a bit of what I liked about it at first.

Now, I almost feel excluded in many threads because it tends to be the same group or groups talking about stuff, rather than everyone sharing their own opinions. Also, it feels like there's more "filler" content by those same users that I just don't see the point of (like I actually reported a thread that was just randomly spamming the same phrase over and over again). I like that there are more people to share their opinions, but sometimes it feels like there is less that I'm actually interested in now.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I'm not sure to be honest. I mean, I'm happy that the site has grown, but I feel like with that growth it has lost a bit of what I liked about it at first.

Now, I almost feel excluded in many threads because it tends to be the same group or groups talking about stuff, rather than everyone sharing their own opinions. Also, it feels like there's more "filler" content by those same users that I just don't see the point of (like I actually reported a thread that was just randomly spamming the same phrase over and over again). I like that there are more people to share their opinions, but sometimes it feels like there is less that I'm actually interested in now.
That user actually received a warning point then request their account to be deleted, its still mostly the same people around.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread