Appreciation Oh My Freaking God Shuhua Is Gorgeous (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Oh My Freaking God Shuhua Is Gorgeous







What??? WHHHAAAAT?????

G-IDLE's been out for months..... MONTHS..



How in the freaking hell did I miss Shuhua.


JUST LOOK AT HER!


Look at the contrast.

Like Korean Heaven painted with white and black.


I'm getting flashbacks of the first time I saw Chaeyeon.



SHE'S SO CUUUUTE. SO GORGEOUS.


OMO X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000!



Wait.... I swear to god I remember seeing someone do a thread on Allkpop one time that said something about people not being into Shuhua and not thinking she was pretty....


PEOPLE GOT JOKES.

Many it seems are also.... Confused. Blind. And not me.




I think I'll give G-IDLE a proper chance now. Suddenly I'm motivated to listen to more songs.

I have no ulterior motives whatsoever.

This here is artistic appreciation.

:sanapray:



P.S. @WhiteWadeWilson has been holding out on me. He didn't inform me of Shuhua's existence. :pandacop:😄










Retired Gfycat media CarelessRichBison
 
Last edited:

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
lmao I saw your comment in wade's other post. did you really just discover Shuhua?
Legit just found out about her.

That's why I'm screaming and raving like a 12 year old.

Infatuation at first sight lol.
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh My Freaking God Shuhua Is Gorgeous







What??? WHHHAAAAT?????

G-IDLE's been out for months..... MONTHS..



How in the freaking hell did I miss Shuhua.


JUST LOOK AT HER!


Look at the contrast.

Like Korean Heaven painted with white and black.


I'm getting flashbacks of the first time I saw Chaeyeon.



SHE'S SO CUUUUTE. SO GORGEOUS.


OMO X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000!



Wait.... I swear to god I remember seeing someone do a thread on Allkpop one time that said something about people not being into Shuhua and not thinking she was pretty....


PEOPLE GOT JOKES.

Many it seems are also.... Confused. Blind. And not me.




I think I'll give G-IDLE a proper chance now. Suddenly I'm motivated to listen to more songs.

I have no ulterior motives whatsoever.

This here is artistic appreciation.

:sanapray:



P.S. @WhiteWadeWilson has been holding out on me. He didn't inform me of Shuhua's existence. :pandacop:😄










Retired Gfycat media CarelessRichBison
RIP brother eman






Here an entire Shuhua Video just for ya my man



 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread