News Oh My God I Got Someone I Stan! (1 Viewer)

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's the Kpopsource Digital Trading Card Game. You can go to the Card Section to find all about it. And start getting your cards!
Why is it even called TCG when there is no game? I mean those are trading cards, but I can't see the game part.
:susPepe:
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Why is it even called TCG when there is no game? I mean those are trading cards, but I can't see the game part.
:susPepe:
Well actually is it called that?

I guess I just said that. But I don't know if that's the official way they call it?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You're gonna have to get your boyfriend to beat someone up to improve your odds.

Stan cards will start flying in.
HE WANTED ME TO TELL PEOPLE HE'S LEVEL 85 ON RUNESCAPE!!!!
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,063
Reactions Received
52,948
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,610
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Why is it even called TCG when there is no game? I mean those are trading cards, but I can't see the game part.
:susPepe:
Well actually is it called that?

I guess I just said that. But I don't know if that's the official way they call it?
Its officially in the title, man. Anyway, i think the reason they called it a game is like when on survivor the tv show, the show doesnt call it real life even tho it affects the real life of the contestants, either positively when they win or nagatively/neutral-ly otherwise. Same as with KS TCG, it does affect user's time spent n engagement but in a fun, entertaining way-so the word game tells you dont get obsessed or spend too much time on it overall (imo), but it might be a little too late for me, im obsessed since i started playing-dont be like me kids, just hv fun n enjoy ur cards.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu
Joined
14 December 2020
Messages
87
Reactions Received
143
Location
taeyeons vocal cords
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
the way i got Yves yesterday and not even 5 mins after, 2 people asked me if i wanted to trade it lmao:mgblush::mgblush::mgblush::mgblush:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread