- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So it's simple just give me a Kpop album. Try to make sure it's on spotify, but if it's not I'll try to find it on youtube.
You can request multiple things with this album. You can ask for me to simply to state:
DISCLAIMER: I AM PRETTY FUCKING BLUNT WITH MUSIC SO REQUEST AT YOUR OWN RISK!
You can request multiple things with this album. You can ask for me to simply to state:
- My favorite song and least favorite song.
- A full ranking of the songs from best to worst
- A deeper critique of the album-not a full review but my comments on each song they will be short but it'll be more descriptive than the first two.
- If you want a single reviewed, I will just give a detailed opinion on it!
DISCLAIMER: I AM PRETTY FUCKING BLUNT WITH MUSIC SO REQUEST AT YOUR OWN RISK!