Audio Okay But Are We Not Gonna Talk About This (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Goodbye Forever Young, you've been dethroned :sj_weary:
Go off Rosé :llama_BLEED:
And what's the point of releasing Kill This Love as a single and then waiting to release it as an EP?
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

Goodbye Forever Young, you've been dethroned :sj_weary:
Go off Rosé :llama_BLEED:
And what's the point of releasing Kill This Love as a single and then waiting to release it as an EP?
Probably so it can chart better on Billboard 200...
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Eh. this is my least favorite song of the entire album and I'm not even that crazy about this comeback.

Forever Young still reigns.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly don't get why Kill This Love was released as a single just now. I believe that the whole EP would drop
Anyway I actually like Kick It more than this song
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread