Appreciation Old school fancams were next level (1 Viewer)

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,192
Reactions Received
1,630
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
36,831
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
I wish I could have gone to Korea 20 years ago to experience the K-Pop scene as it was back then.

This is not a fan cam but one of my favorite "older" stage performances;



Every so often it appears on my recommendations and I have to watch it every time. There's one guy (fan) in a green shirt who just screams 'office-worker letting of steam' and it makes me chuckle every time. I also love how the short-haired girl interacts with the audience, I don't know the members name but I really like her just based on that.

There's this quote by Ahyeon, something like; "Hands that are dirty from work aren't dirty at all" and she (the short haired girl) kind of embodies that vibe here.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I wish I could have gone to Korea 20 years ago to experience the K-Pop scene as it was back then.

This is not a fan cam but one of my favorite "older" stage performances;



Every so often it appears on my recommendations and I have to watch it every time. There's one guy (fan) in a green shirt who just screams 'office-worker letting of steam' and it makes me chuckle every time. I also love how the short-haired girl interacts with the audience, I don't know the members name but I really like her just based on that.

There's this quote by Ahyeon, something like; "Hands that are dirty from work aren't dirty at all" and she (the short haired girl) kind of emodies that vibe here.
Pretty sure that's Min she and SNSD Hyoyeon were in dance groups together.
 
  • Love
Reactions: HugeBakkaeMotae

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread