News OMG's "The Fifth Season" Is Steadily Rising On The Charts ~ (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I thought that too, but the 17m views are on 1thek’s channel, whilst WM’s uploading has barely 500k. Early May was pretty quiet comeback wise so I guess that helped Oh My Girl out too.
The WM channel doesn't even show up on the first page when I search for the MV lol, you need to go to the channel page to actually see it :susPepe:
Welp who cares ig. OMG can now join the buying views club. Everyone is there!
From big groups like GFriend to rising groups like Loona to rookies like Everglow :sj_weary:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
The WM channel doesn't even show up on the first page when I search for the MV lol, you need to go to the channel page to actually see it :susPepe:
Yeah that’s what I mean. If WM were to buy views they’d be boosting their own rather than 1thek, but as 1thek has far more subscribers that one always comes up first.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It grew on me :jisoosmh:
Nugu :welp:
Maybe the rest of the album will grow on you and you'll see why I called it AOTY contender :sj_weary:

That nugu was better than what Twice and BP released this year :pandacop:
Also check out her bop from last year:



:sj_weary:

She wouldn't be nugu if YG snek debuted the Mixnine girl group, she was 5th or 6th :umjicry:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Maybe the rest of the album will grow on you and you'll see why I called it AOTY contender :sj_weary:

That nugu was better than what Twice and BP released this year :pandacop:
Also check out her bop from last year:



:sj_weary:

She wouldn't be nugu if YG snek debuted the Mixnine girl group, she was 5th or 6th :umjicry:
Omg that first song was actually pretty good :nakypog:
Caffeine was okay :welp:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Omg that first song was actually pretty good :nakypog:
Caffeine was okay :welp:
I love both songs :sj_weary:
Caffeine will grow on you :welp:
&New will reign supreme until then :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Maybe the rest of the album will grow on you and you'll see why I called it AOTY contender :sj_weary:

That nugu was better than what Twice and BP released this year :pandacop:
Also check out her bop from last year:



:sj_weary:

She wouldn't be nugu if YG snek debuted the Mixnine girl group, she was 5th or 6th :umjicry:
:sj_weary: I didn’t know you stanned her too.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I
You too? :nakypog:

Ikr, she's so good, all her songs :sj_weary:
I know :sj_weary: YG should have just debuted her tbh with the other girls (she would be more well known had they debuted). We all knew he wanted a new girl group
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread