- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,392
- Reactions Received
- 151,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Firstly spoiler alert, don’t read further unless you’ve reached the end of book 7.





I said don’t read unless you’ve gotten to that part






Okay anyways now that we got the posers out of the way
At the end of the book, during the battle, Molly and Bellatrix are fighting, and Molly wins. However, to be more exact, Molly hits Bellatrix with a spell, and Bellatrix dies immediately after. In the books we are only introduced to one spell that does that, the killing curse, an unforgivable curse. Does that mean Molly used an curse worthy of landing her in Azkaban (along with Harry who used the Imperio curse)? I’ve never been able to look at Molly the same ever since I realized this ngl
Anyways, what do you guys think? And if it was the killing curse where did she get the practice from? So many questions
I said don’t read unless you’ve gotten to that part
Okay anyways now that we got the posers out of the way
At the end of the book, during the battle, Molly and Bellatrix are fighting, and Molly wins. However, to be more exact, Molly hits Bellatrix with a spell, and Bellatrix dies immediately after. In the books we are only introduced to one spell that does that, the killing curse, an unforgivable curse. Does that mean Molly used an curse worthy of landing her in Azkaban (along with Harry who used the Imperio curse)? I’ve never been able to look at Molly the same ever since I realized this ngl
Anyways, what do you guys think? And if it was the killing curse where did she get the practice from? So many questions